with Terra Rafael
Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, NAMA PACE Provider, Midwife (retired)
With detailed slides and images, Terra outlines the methods available in Ayurveda to support those who have difficulty conceiving as well as those who want a more holistic and natural approach to perinatal care. In 24 hours of webinars this inspiring course includes topics such as:
- Ayurvedic approaches to fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum
- Natural family planning techniques with emphasis on fertility awareness and improvement
- Anatomy and physiology of conception
- Basic understanding of the physiological view of conception and pregnancy according to Ayurveda
- The moral dilemmas and health concerns involved in fertility preparedness
The course includes extensive class materials and visual aids along with Terra’s book Ayurveda for the Childbearing Years. All materials are in a web-based classroom. They are organized for sequential study and conveniently in one place for easy access.
All learners will have anytime access to the classroom for three months from the time of purchase.
Includes access to the classroom, all materials, and 5 hours of live instruction/mentoring with Terra Rafael
- Instruction includes guidance, grading/feedback on all assignments, and structure for completing the course in 3 months
- Practitioners are invited to discuss relevant cases, as desired
Upon completion you receive a Certificate of Completion (and optional 24 PACE credits with NAMA if you are a member).
Includes access to the classroom and all materials
- You wander through and pick topics of interest in your own way on your own schedule
- If you want help once you start, you can hire Terra from inside the classroom to mentor or consult with you.
- No Certificate, credits or mentoring included
Pre-requisites: You need to know some Ayurveda before taking this course – at least 12 hours in the Basics of Ayurveda is the minimum. You can get this with Sacred Window’s two Fundamentals of Ayurveda courses, or equivalent. Terra also includes a 3 hour review of Ayurveda in her course for free if you want a refresher. (IMPORTANT: Ayurveda is a profound science with terminology and principles that differ from Western medical knowledge. If you don’t know the basics, you will find this course difficult to understand. If you are an intermediate student of Ayurveda and a trained Birthworker, you’ll get the most out of this course.)