Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Retired Midwife
This 6 hour video course covers the menstrual process and how to support it from both midwifery and Ayurveda perspectives. It includes ways to achieve and maintain menstrual health, as well as therapeutic approaches to common menstrual disorders. This course is designed for Ayurvedic Professionals but all are welcome to take it. If you are a NAMA member, you can receive 6 PACE CEUs.
All learners will have anytime access to the classroom for three months from the time of purchase.
- Keys to menstrual health
- The displaced uterus
- Self-care between and during the menstrual period
- How menstrual disorders affect the development of genital organs
Also, foods, habits, and herbs to avoid or use for specific disorders (using real-life case studies as examples), including:
- Amenorrhea & Dysmenorrhea
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Fibroids and Ovarian Cysts
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Premenstrual syndrome and Hormonal Mood Swings
- Instruction includes 5 hours of pre-recorded webinars and all materials along with grading/feedback on exams.
- Practitioners are invited to hire Terra to discuss relevant cases as desired.
After review of your submitted exams, you are eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion from Wisewomanhood and Terra Rafael.